How do I find a product?
You can find a product either by navigating the ELECTRIC SCOOTERS category in the main menu or by typing in the product name in the search bar located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
How do I learn more about a product?
If you have inquiries about a product and you cannot find your answer in the product description, feel free to contact us using the form from the Contact page.
Do I have to pay for customs and import taxes?
If you are ordering from within the European Union, you do not have to pay any taxes for the products bought on shop.e-twow.com. Orders placed from outside the European Union may be subject to customs duties and taxes. These duties and taxes are not included in the price of the products and might not even be included in the overall shipping costs. The taxes can depend on the types of items that you bought, their value or the weight of the package. Some countries may have specific taxes for certain products. It is best to check with your local customs authority before placing an order from outside the European Union. Keep in mind that customs-related charges are usually collected by shipping companies. Moreover, as sellers, we are not responsible for delays caused by the customs offices in your country.
Why can I not place an order?
If you cannot succeed in placing an order you will receive an error message describing the problem. Here are some of the most common ordering challenges that can appear and the possible solutions for them.
- The product in your shopping cart is not available – A system upgrade can make certain products no longer available for ordering. This is not an system error, so you can either wait for the products to get back in stock, or try to find a similar product that is available for ordering.
- Sorry, the system cannot process the order at this time. Please try again later – This error can occur due to an internet connection problem, a system error or a potential security reason. Try going back to your shopping cart and placing your order again.
- This product is sold out / discontinued. You can wait for the product to get back in stock or try to find a similar product that is available for ordering.
- You have not filled our required billing information – Revise the billing information and fill out the date fields market with red.
- No shipping method has been selected – Select a shipping method
- Invalid payment method – Your payment method has expired, and it needs to be updated with the right payment information.
- Captcha – If you place many orders within a short frame of time, you will have to type in a Captcha verification code to confirm that you are not a robot.
How do I manage my shopping cart?
To manage your cart click the shopping cart symbol in the bottom right corner of your screen and then click the VIEW CART button. Adjust the quantities of each product by clicking the + or the – symbols.